Mercury Stabilizer 15KVA AVR|1 Phase Servo Type MER-ZTY15
- Input voltage: 100V-255V AC
- Power: 15KVA
- Technology: Relay Control + Toroidal Transformer System
- Efficiency: > 97%
- Display: LED Digital Display
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Delay Time: Short Delay (3-5 sec)
- Over-voltage protection: AC246 ± 4V
- High Temperature
- Short Circuit
- Output voltage: 220V ± 10%
- Phase: Single
- Compact Design – Sleek & handy Get the Mercury 15kVA AVR servo stabilizer for that all-important voltage protection to your equipment. With the Mercury 15kVA AVR, you can support heavy-duty equipment or a number of appliances at a stretch. Power fluctuations are common and for anyone using power generators (and who doesn’t?), the risk of voltage fluctuations is even higher. What you must know, also, is that voltage fluctuations can damage your important appliances, causing you financial loss. Automatic voltage regulators, AVR, provide the voltage stabilization that will protect your sensitive equipment. AVRs, commonly called stabilizers, are designed to stabilize the voltage. That not only helps your equipment to function optimally but protects them from damage. The AVR will take a wide input voltage range and output a regulated voltage range that is safe for your equipment. Having an AVR that delivers the expected result is a different matter, though. All AVRs are not made equal. And you need an AVR that does an effective job of providing the voltage stabilization that is imperative to keep your valued equipment safe.
That is where Mercury brand AVRs come in. Mercury AVRs are built to high standards and offer efficient voltage regulation function. With Mercury AVR, you get the result that you expect, with your equipment enjoying that all-important protection from voltage-induced damage. These Mercury AVRs also deliver the durability users expect, serving you for years on end.
This is a quality stabilizer, suitable for home appliances and office equipment
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
|Settings||Mercury 15KVA AVR, 1 Phase, Servo Type Stabilizer remove||Mercury Elite Pro 3000VA UPS remove||Prag 5kva 95-280v Relay Voltage Stabilizer remove||Prag 20kva80-260v Servo Voltage Stabilizer remove||Mercury 20KVA AVR 1-P Servo Type Stabilizer remove||Mercury Maverick 850VA UPS remove|
20 in stock
20 in stock
20 in stock
|Description||Input voltage: 220VAC Input frequency: 50Hz Input phase: Single phase Input socket: With Fuse Cold Start (0 to 100% load): Press the ON/OFF switch Input range (220V): 140-300 Rating output (VA): 1200VA Rating output (W): 720W Waveform: Battery mode(simulated sine wave),AC mode(sine wave) Power factor: 0.6 Rating voltage: 220V Output range: 220Vac-7% to +15% in battery mode Rear Output Socket: 4 x Universal - Battery backup Transfer time: TYPICAL4-8ms Communication Interface: optional RS232/RJ11 Rating frequency: 50Hz Line-mode: Synchronize with the Utility||Phase: Single Phase Output Voltage: Over-voltage Protection; Low-voltage Protection Display Model: LED / METER Wide Input Voltage Range 6 Steps Transformer Design In Voltage Stabilizing – For that extra reliability Voltage Protection – High / Low Voltage, High-Temperature Protection Soft Start Protection – Safeguards your expensive equipment Ideal for Heavy Duty Equipment||Frequent power interruptions can lead to stress and delays in meeting project deadlines while working on your computer. The Mercury Maverick 850VA line interactive UPS provides a reliable power back up that enables you save your work the moment there is power interruption or public power outage. It has a wide voltage input range of 140~300VAC with a transfer time of 2 – 6ms and is compatible with generators and the erratic public power supply. Features • Built in AVR with wide input range of 140~300VAC • Auto restart • Output short circuit protection • Overload protection • Overcharge protection • Sleek and compact design with cpu control • Green function ( No load cut off ) Country wide maintenance and service centres available Input Voltage 220VAC Input Frequency 50Hz Input Phase Single Input Socket With Fuse Input Range (220v) 140V – 300VAC Rating Output 850VA/510V Battery Type 12V/9AH x1 Dimension(mm) 283 x 101 x 140 Weight (Kg) 4.4|
|Dimensions||N/A||N/A||N/A||56 × 51 × 107 cm||N/A||N/A|
|Add to cart|